Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

We installed a new heating element in our 2012 cal spa model…

Customer Question
we installed a new heating...
we installed a new heating element in our 2012 cal spa model ms12-fz630L yesterday when we turned the breaker back on the tub showed sn in the display, we got it to heat up to day I just went out and the temp was 92, it tried heat up button and then lights and it went from 95 sn ec,,,, the it shut off, I went out and turned the breaker back off to see if it you reset now I have 18.88 showing on the screen and the buttons do nothing
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 3 days by:
3/17/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".