Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I just bought a used tiger river spa and the guy I bought it…

Customer Question
Hi I just bought...

Hi I just bought a used tiger river spa and the guy I bought it off of started replacing the panel but he never finished wiring it but I am an electician so I think I figured it out but my control panel is up but everything is up but no ready or power button lit

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: What else should I tell the Pool Technician?

That's it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 day by:
3/13/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".