Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Is someone there? I have a hot springs hot tub, serial

Customer Question
Is someone there? Contractor's...

Is someone there?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I have a hot springs hot tub, serial number II2G1031. I got it for free, in good shape but it refused to heat. I've tried it all. I tested the watkins no fault heater with an ohm tester. I got a reading of 12. I then tested the voltage output of the heater control board. Got a very low reading. So i ordered and replaced the heater control board to the last version of it. Install went great. now have a volt reading coming out of h1 and h2 or 240 plus. Still no heated water. Green and Red heater light is turned on, on the main board. the 2 small red and green led's on the heater control board are on. Still getting a 12 ohm reading on the two hot wires of the heater.

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?

I just sent all the info i know

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 2 days by:
3/13/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Billy
Billy
Billy, Technician