Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have an AKER whirlpool tub that needs new air control

Customer Question

I have an AKER whirlpool tub that needs new air control knobs. Old ones are polished brass. Need brushed nickel or white.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The controls work but the brass is in bad shape. Tried ordering replacement parts from whirlpooltubparts.com but I need 2, and they only have 1 in stock. The parts are discontinued.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you think you have a good answer, I will await your reply. If your response is going to be something like, "Sorry, you can't get those parts anywhere," then don't bother.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting...