Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have an AKER whirlpool tub that needs new air control

Customer Question
I have an AKER...

I have an AKER whirlpool tub that needs new air control knobs. Old ones are polished brass. Need brushed nickel or white.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The controls work but the brass is in bad shape. Tried ordering replacement parts from whirlpooltubparts.com but I need 2, and they only have 1 in stock. The parts are discontinued.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 2 days by:
3/13/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

If you think you have a good answer, I will await your reply. If your response is going to be something like, "Sorry, you can't get those parts anywhere," then don't bother.
Still waiting...