Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

An infrared sauna I inherited got to temperature on the

Customer Question
first day and the second...
An infrared sauna I inherited got to temperature on the first day and the second day failed to reach same temperature and seems like it is broken. Also looking to determine the EMF properties as well as what type of sauna this is - near, far, or combo but have no docs and very little info on the cabinet. Thanks in advance for any help,
Jim
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 day by:
3/10/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".