Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My QCA spa pulsates as if the water is low. I've tried

Customer Question
My QCA spa pulsates...

My QCA spa pulsates as if the water is low. I've tried removing the water intake to release air but still the same issue. It will stay on if I hold down any button. Any ideas

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

The spa will run ok for a few minutes occasionally but then back to the pulsating issue. Also my control panel is cracked at the buttons. Not sure if that may be it. It's got a Balboa control system

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 day by:
3/10/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".