Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

We have a platinum elite spa that show error code Flo.. We…

Customer Question
We have a platinum...

We have a platinum elite spa that show error code Flo. . We tried everything but still no heating. We figured that it must be the flow switch but that seems to be built into the heater of this particular tub.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

No not really. We replaced to whole heater recently. We just need somebody to tell us where the flow switch is for sure on this particular tub

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
3/8/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition replied 2 years ago
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition

Here is a link to see what a flow switch looks like so you can more easily find it. http://www.spaparts123.com/24arspflsw.html now because it is an Island spa the switch may be bigger than this but it should say Flow valve on it if it is the bigger one. It is usually located just after the heater assembly.

I cannot find anything like that. Are you sure this tub does not have a built in flow switch in the heater?
Okay this is not much help at all. I want my deposit back now!!!

Sorry you are feeling frustrated. Please take a picture of the inside of your spa so I can see what you are viewing and I can point out where you should be looking.

The heater is apparently all electronic and has it all built in
Helloooo?