poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

The control module on my Max-e-Threm heater is flashes 3

Customer Question

The control module on my Max-e-Threm heater is flashes 3 times which is ignition lockout. How do I fix?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The heater lights are all correct on top panel. Gas comes on, fan runs but does not ignite. I replaced the igniter but it still will not light.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: I do not think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.
Does the igniter glow?