Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have steamiest steam generator model TSG-7 after 10

Customer Question
I have steamiest steam generator...
I have steamiest steam generator model TSG-7 after 10 minutes an error message 13 shows up and the unit shuts down
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
3/6/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Mike R., Plumber replied 2 years ago
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Do you hear water going into the unit? Does the control seem foggy like there is any moisture inside it?

WATER IS GOING INTO THE UNIT BUT normally spits out a little water and then steam comes out--seems to be spitting out a lot more water than normally and then unit shuts down with an error message 13 in the control--the control does not seem foggy so I do not believe there is moisture inside it

Does it autoflush or nothing works like it should?