Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I rent a house last month and it has a spa in it, i tried to…

Customer Question
I rent a house...

I rent a house last month and it has a spa in it

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I tried to use it but its not working

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?

Its blue haven

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
2/29/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition replied 2 years ago
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition

Can you give me a few more details about spa? What is it doing vs. Not doing? Do you have any error codes on the topside display? Do the pumps turn on?