Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Jandy PDA connects but "Waiting" remains displayed. We

Customer Question
Jandy PDA connects but...

Jandy PDA connects but "Waiting" remains displayed. We powered off the system and powered up, but this did not fix the problem. Wiring looks good. Someone online had a similar problem and they had to reset the RF settings. Do you have instructions for resetting the RF settings?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?

We have a Service 170 fault and I believe that a technician will have to visit to fix this problem.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
2/29/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi there,
What is the model number of your Jandy PDA please?
What zip code area are you in?

Technical service can be provided by Zodiac:

http://www.zodiac.com/en/united-states/contact/technical-support

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Pete.

Pete, Electronic Engineer