Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Just bought house with pool and mastertemp 400. When i turn…

Customer Question
just bought house with pool...
just bought house with pool and mastertemp 400. When i turn the heater on it seems to be working but instead of showing temperature on display it shows the number 1. What's up?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
2/28/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

still waiting on an answer
Still waiting on answer

Can we rule out that part of the LED is not functioning?

Is there any info that appears if changing temp, off, on, etc?

Led is working. I can scroll temp settings , but screen reverts back to the number 1. Does not indicate pool temp.