Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a Jandy Aquiline RS Model # 8227 that is not

Customer Question
I have a Jandy...

I have a Jandy Aquiline RS Model # ***** that is not communicating with the main box????

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

When i turn on the power to remote, the screen just says establishing communication, won't go to the main menu??

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 day by:
2/28/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".