Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Lite 2 heater wont come on no error code but it does have…

Customer Question
Lite 2 heater wont...

Lite 2 heater wont come on no error code but it does have power heater not making tick sound. Could it be ignitor

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I have easytouch sys. to the heater been working fine till now the screen comes on when I turn on heater but nothing happens no ignition

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?

Just strange there is no error code

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
2/28/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

I have a 10 year old heater it's a J***** *****te 2 and usually works fine its for a pool spa but I went to fire it up two nights ago and I got nothing its hooked to an easy touch system I've done a little bit of testing I'm in the pool business I do solar but I'm not real good with heaters so I'm going to run a test electrically for the pressure switch but it's interesting that there was no error code on the screen and I don't know if that's because it's hooked to a auto control system the easy touch