Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a Legacy Inspire 425 gallons. Water is leaking slow…

Customer Question
I have a Legacy...

I have a Legacy Inspire 425 gallons. Water is leaking slow from underneath, opposite of the control panel. I removed the skirting and couldn't find the leak. I have to added about 40 gallons every three weeks. I hope its not mouse chew! I moved the power cable location and didn't plug the old hole! I don't know what to do from here.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I checked all hoses underneath with a paper towel and tried to look for water dripping with pump on and off. I looked at vent valves hanging on the tubes and the seemed fine. the leak looked like it was coming from far under where your feet would be resting in the tub.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
2/23/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Mike R., Plumber replied 2 years ago
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing and repair field for 20 years I will be glad to help you today. Do you also have a pool or spa only?

425 gallons is a typical hot tub size...?/??

Blurgh....that was a bit dumb.