Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I'm ***** ***** and my pool heater is throwing the LO code.

Customer Question
I'm ***** ***** and...

I'm ***** ***** and my pool heater is throwing the LO code. The pump is running and the heater worked for a couple hours then switched to LO. I stop/resume on the pump control panel and it starting "priming" the heater kicked back on I heard and smelled it start the heater display switch to the temperature and the pool light then after the pump stops "priming" heater stops and display says LO

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have not had this issue before

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Its a Hayward heater about 2 years old.
Answered in 1 day by:
2/21/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".