Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

The ground fault interrupter will not show power. I have…

Customer Question
The ground fault interrupter...

The ground fault interrupter will not show power. I have done all the necessary electrical checks. I have done test and reset. This is a 1997 ***** ***** Spa.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I check the receptacle, 120V There is no voltage to ground. We have had power failures in recent months but have always been able to test and reset the tub and it has been working fine.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
2/19/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: AssuredElectrical, Electrician replied 2 years ago
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Electrician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.

Is this ground fault interrupter a circuit breaker in a disconnect or panel?

Or is it built into the spa cord?

Let me know and we can continue,

Thanks