Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

No matter how I program it the Jandy always goes int spa…

Customer Question
No matter how I...

No matter how I program it the Jandy always goes int spa mode. Help?

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Program inside set to be in pool mode, but solenoids are keeping pool on spa mode. The lights on the outside box say spa mode when on auto.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 2 days by:
2/18/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Thanks, ***** ***** figured out the problem already.