Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a H2X model 8200 ., sn 100521, the bearings on the…

Customer Question
I have a H2X...
I have a H2X model 8200 ., sn 100521, the bearings on the propeller shaft are bad. Opened the back of unit and saw where the grease has run out the back down to the deck. It was getting louder to operate so I removed the back and saw the result.
I have now striped it down to the last 4 bolts remaining to be able to remove the shaft .
Master Spa referred me to a local dealer, Waterline Spars, here in Orlando. They are incompetent ...never seen this unit before. ...BUT they did order the shaft assemble but Master Spa sent them a propeller????/. Re ordered and now say they have the correct part. Scheduled to install from 1 -3 Pm on Thursday, 11 Feb 16.
"no call, no show"..... I called, no answer either 11 or 12 Feb. A family business that is not very professional.
I would have already stripped out the shaft but am unsure about the water seal that I will disrupt. See alot of RTV but expect there is a gasket also
I would like to order the part so that a mechanic friend and I could install it.
Sam Cunningham
1122 Ivey Lake Drive
Orange City, Fl 32763
(###) ###-####(###) ###-####cell
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
2/15/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

my question , can I get this shaft assembly and install it my self.