Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My pool is running with a mind of its own. I believe that…

Customer Question
Good evening - my...

Good evening - my pool is running with a mind of its own. I believe that the Jandy power center PCB 8124A has gone bad.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The Jacuzzi goes on and off by itself with the blower forcing air through that portion of the plumbing but no pump so the no water so we have huge bubbles and water splashing out of the pool. this happens on and off until I turn off the system completely.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 day by:
2/13/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

I opened your site and was then led to a page that required me to nske a deposit to get an answer. Now I get a notification that I have been charged anther $25 And still no answer and no notification on why I was charged the additional $25 over the initial $18.So far a very bad experience!
Just issue a refund as I have received NO service. Thanks