Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Solana smart spa 14 wire cable fromtop spar control ,bottom…

Customer Question
solana smart spa 14...
solana smart spa 14 wire cable fromtop spar control ,bottom conector which goes intn printed cct board has gone to god .. can i get replacement plug or is it one whole unit.?? alan holdsworth beerwah(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 day by:
2/11/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

after not receiving any response i went on to e-bay & ordered a cable from Hong kong hoping that it is the right one ALAN