Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My name is ***** *****. I have a down east spa that is

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. I have a down east spa that is showing a OHH code. The model number on the controller under the spa is EL2-MS2000-YCAH. The only code that I noticed when I turn the power on to the spa is the OHH code. Thank you for your help.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Not at this time. The OHH code is the only thing that shows on the topside remote. Is there anything specific that you need?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
2/1/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

No I haven't been helped with this issue.

ok this means over heat at a sensor..

is the circulator pump running?

Are filters clean?

have you tried with filters removed?

None of the pumps come on. I will be going by this house today nd will try with the filters removed to see if there is a difference. Will get back to you this evening. Thanks

turn breaker off and reset.

If no pumps come on then that is the issue...

Billy,When I turn the breaker on there are some numbers that come on before before the OHH code. Here they are: 100,223,03,240 then the ohh code. Does this make any difference in the diagnosis? Thanks

those are just software codes about package and revisions.

It will not pertain to the heat code..water is too slow through heater

Do I need a pressure switch or a hi limits sensor? Here is a link to the partshttps://www.masterspaparts.com/master-spa-12-aandb-m7-temp-high-x801830.htmlhttps://www.masterspaparts.com/master-spas-heaters-parts/temp-sensors.html
Why was I referred to a new expert? Just need a pretty easy questions answered
Hello, I asked a questions 3 days ago and haven't gotten a response yet. Please answer my questions
Pool and Spa Expert: Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition replied 2 years ago
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
It sounds like you have a bad high limit switch this is located on or near the heater. You need to replace the high limit. Find on the board where the sensor plugs in and follow it back to sensor and replace.