Pool and Spa

Connect one-on-one with a verified pool and spa expert who will answer your question

Billy
Billy
Billy, Technician

More related answers
All pool and spa experts are VERIFIED
I have a keys backyard hot tub and last year we replaced the
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Sales Manager
I have a keys backyard hot tub and last year we replaced the circuit board, pump and heater - basically everything. We emptied the hot tub and left it like that for about 3 months and now we have fill… read more
My Jandy Aqualink RS model E0260806 Type RS-4 only is saying
Billy
Billy, Technician
My Jandy Aqualink RS model E0260806 Type RS-4 only is saying "Jandy E Pump 1 offline." It is not controlling the filter pump either. I did notice that it controls the aux 3 - pool cleaner. … read more
I am having an issue with my Aqualink RS not turning on the
Poolservice123
Poolservice123, Owner
I am having an issue with my Aqualink RS not turning on the salt cell while in auto mode. I can get the cell to come on if i put it in service mode or turn on boost mode. But the auto program I set on… read more
Just had a Jandy Pro Series Stealth 2.5 HP variable speed
Billy
Billy, Technician
Just had a Jandy Pro Series Stealth 2.5 HP variable speed pump installed, but it is barely pushing any water. My Aqualink RS wired control panel is ~10 yrs old. My suspicion is that I need a new Aqual… read more
I replaced heater element, temp sensor & pressure switch on great lakes spa, but pump
TheHotTubGuy
TheHotTubGuy, pool and spa expert
I replaced heater element, temp sensor & pressure switch on great lakes spa, but pump stays on low! Heater works, but when I turn thermostat under current temp, pump usually shut off, but now keeps wa… read more
All jandy components 5 years old. Aqua link RS PDA remote
Expert, pool and spa expert
All jandy components 5 years old. Aqua link RS PDA remote hand held temp reads hot tub temp is 190 degrees (actually 56) so cannot bring heat on. RS control panel says 56 degrees when temp button push… read more
I have a Jandy AquaLink RS Pool Digital Assistant that I am
Steve G., Chief Engineer
I have a Jandy AquaLink RS Pool Digital Assistant that I am trying to program to turn the solar heating on but not the gas heater. The results of the following setup is just the opposite. Screen #1 Fi… read more
I have 2 Jandy WaterColors LED (color-changing). The light
Steve G., Chief Engineer
I have 2 Jandy WaterColors LED (color-changing). The light on the pool works fine when I set it to Slow Splash from the Aqualink RS. The spa light, however, does not sequence correctly. It will change… read more
How to separate two wireless controls for a Jandy Aqualink?
Poolservice123
Poolservice123, Owner
I have a Jandy Aqualink with a wireless PDA. My neighbor has the same. His control is operating my pool. Just found out they turned on the heater at my pool now out $750 in propane. Is there any way t… read more
My Aqualink has dropped all programs and when reinstalling
Poolservice123
Poolservice123, Owner
My Aqualink has dropped all programs and when reinstalling programs it reads that there is no space available for new programs. When Reviewed - there are no programs in the system. How do I fix this?… read more
My jandy aqualink RS one touch remote wall pad has gone completely
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Sales Manager
My jandy aqualink RS one touch remote wall pad has gone completely dark. Do I need a new one? It was fading and then it went out. It is wired not wireless.… read more
Hi I have just replaced my Compool LX3800 controller box with
poolofficial
poolofficial, Business Owner
Hi I have just replaced my Compool LX3800 controller box with the new Jandy AquaPure RS8 (including the AquaLink RS control board upgrade installed). I also installed the Jandy Salt Cell inline where … read more
when i turn my pda remote on it just keeps flashing wiating
garrygoeson
garrygoeson, Owner/Operator
when i turn my pda remote on it just keeps flashing wiating and main screen never comes on. Do you think the remote is bad… read more
I have an existing Jandy Aqualink RS control panel with a PDA
garrygoeson
garrygoeson, Owner/Operator
I have an existing Jandy Aqualink RS control panel with a PDA (Pool Digital Assistant). My Jandy Stealth pump went out and I have purchased a Hayward Ecostar Variable Speed Pump. My question is this: … read more
my jandy wont turn on in auto mode unless I reset the main
spaman101
spaman101, spa/hot tub technician
my jandy wont turn on in auto mode unless I reset the main panel or switch from auto to service to auto again, at which point it recognizes the program and turns on. any ideas? recently i had a relay … read more
My Jandy Aqualink RS One Touch Control Screen is frozen? Says
spaman101
spaman101, spa/hot tub technician
My Jandy Aqualink RS One Touch Control Screen is frozen? Says equipment is on when it is not on… read more
My Jandy RS 6 will not hold the date or current time...it is
tomen99
tomen99, pool and spa expert
My Jandy RS 6 will not hold the date or current time...it is good for about 2 to 3 hrs. and then changes to some random time and back to 2000 date. I changed battery 3 times in the last 3 days...… read more
I have a Jandy aqua link rs series control panel and one day
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Sales Manager
I have a Jandy aqua link rs series control panel and one day everything went on including pool light, waterfall, spa pump heater and pool filter. On service mode it stops but as soon as i put it on au… read more