Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My name is ***** ***** welch central maine. my pool buckeled…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** welch central maine . my pool buckeled about 2 inches up from the bottom last winter. around half the pool, the half that has a wrap aound deck. Im woundering how to fix so it doesn't happen again. I have thought about putting down a slab but im not sure that's what caused it the frost , I have many question really

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well lets see I got a used pool and put it in myself

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
2/1/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Not much of a outfit Billy I see . 1st it says 5 bucks then it takes 18 bucks. than no answers, last time I did this they typed on a messenger, and you didn't pay till you where satisfied.
this is not a typical question I guess how about a refund, what ya think billy .