Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

My name is ***** ***** welch central maine. my pool buckeled

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** welch central maine . my pool buckeled about 2 inches up from the bottom last winter. around half the pool, the half that has a wrap aound deck. Im woundering how to fix so it doesn't happen again. I have thought about putting down a slab but im not sure that's what caused it the frost , I have many question really
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well lets see I got a used pool and put it in myself
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Home Improvement Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not much of a outfit Billy I see . 1st it says 5 bucks then it takes 18 bucks. than no answers, last time I did this they typed on a messenger, and you didn't pay till you where satisfied.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is not a typical question I guess how about a refund, what ya think billy .