Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

I have a Jacuzzi J330 built 5/03 The gh speed and low speed

Customer Question

I have a Jacuzzi J330 built 5/03 The high speed and low speed pump work fine if the heat isn't being called for. The small recirculating pump is pumping continuously and is working fine. As soon as I increase the temperature setting to call for the heat to come on it immediately shuts everything down and the code 354 comes up on the screen and then the code 0no comes up on the screen. I believe it will do this 5 times before shutting the spa down permanently until a hard reset is done. If it was a flow switch problem I should get a FLO code. Can't find any reference to the codes I observe above.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting for someone to reply to my question that I paid $38 for.
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.

Any time you see numbers like that it usually is a boot code for the circuit board and not a normal error code, sounds like a communication error between topside and board, in the past I have found this to be a bad circuit board but there is no way to know for sure without having a replacement topside to test so I would replace board.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a replacement top controller so installed it and got the same results. I also removed the input leads and the output leads for the heater (major load) off the circuit board but still got the same results. I have ordered a replacement circuit board and will try that next.

OK great. I think you will be good then.