Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I'm ***** ***** I have a Master spa. The board is balboa…

Customer Question
Hi I'm ***** *****...

Hi I'm ***** ***** I have a Master spa. The board is balboa 52560 . There is a red light on the board lit when it shorts. I believe the topside control unit in throwing the short .

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The tub doesn't deem to heat yet there is the correct voltage and amperage to the heater . Since tinkering with it I noticed If i throw the breaker and touch the topside control it short in the center of the board and the red light is lit . Rest the breaker and it seems run. Not sure if it heating yet . i can not raise the heat via the control topside because it shuts it down

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
1/27/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

I believe there is. Short in the topside Control unit. How would I ascertain or pinpoint exactly where the short is