Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I'm ***** ***** I have a Master spa. The board is balboa

Customer Question

Hi I'm ***** ***** I have a Master spa. The board is balboa 52560 . There is a red light on the board lit when it shorts. I believe the topside control unit in throwing the short .
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The tub doesn't deem to heat yet there is the correct voltage and amperage to the heater . Since tinkering with it I noticed If i throw the breaker and touch the topside control it short in the center of the board and the red light is lit . Rest the breaker and it seems run. Not sure if it heating yet . i can not raise the heat via the control topside because it shuts it down
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe there is. Short in the topside Control unit. How would I ascertain or pinpoint exactly where the short is