Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Here My Aquiline RS6 outdoor panel is locked up even after…

Customer Question
Hi ***** ***** here...

Hi ***** ***** here My Aquiline RS6 outdoor panel is locked up even after resetting the breaker and battery - no buttons are working even though the indoor panel is active

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The pool filter wouldn't turn off so I walked over to the outdoor panel and all the lights are off I turned off the breaker (electrical), disconnected the back up battery to the outdoor panel and then turned the breaker back on, then reconnected the battery and the control panel outside is still non operation

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
The outdoor panel lights are illuminated but none of the buttons work even after resetting the breaker (electrical) and the back up battery removal and reconnect. I also tapped the relay with the butt of a screwdriver.
1/27/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

No one has replied