Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I've got 04 solana tx it won't heat I've replaced the

Customer Question
heating element still won't heat...
I've got 04 solana tx it won't heat I've replaced the heating element still won't heat
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
1/27/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company replied 2 years ago
poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company

Do you happen to have a meter to test with? Also, is your heater indicator lit up on the topside?

It has a display of the heat setting and its on everything works just won't heat
I didn't put a meter on it

OK, if the heater light is on, with no error codes showing then we should have 240 volts when touching both heater terminals at the same time with meter probes. If we don't have 240 volts there, then you've got a bad circuit board. Are you able to test that at some point?

in the am I'm at work right now
Ok just tested the element I have voltage