Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a pentair mastertemp 400k and as soon as I turn it on…

Customer Question
I have a pentair mastertemp...
I have a pentair mastertemp 400k and as soon as I turn it on it the service heater light come on. I opened up the control panel and the led light was blinking one time which means an air flow problem. Do you know what I can do to fix this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
1/25/2016
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

i would still like help

ok, first of all is the combustion fan running when unit is started?

No nothing comes on at all

that is the issue then....the fan must run first...then it closes an air switch...see if the exhaust an motor turns...see if it has power or is hot when it is turned on.

I will take a look at it this afternoon when I get home and let you know.

Just respond when you have more info

I just got a chance to look at it and the motor is getting power and the fan is turning

see page 35 HERE

Tell me if the air switch on page 35 is closing when fan runs