poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

Salt water pool how to get bugs out of pool have been

Customer Question

salt water pool how to get bugs out of pool have been putting algaecide in but still coming some die but still keep getting them
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

that can be a little tricky, but algaecide will just keep algae growth down, won't really affect bugs. Are you talking about bugs landing on top of the water, or swimming type bugs down in the water itself?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
swimming type bugs down in water and swim to top
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

http://www.lindenspoolservice.com/blog/how-to-get-rid-of-swimming-bugs

Give this a try, it's worked really well for me and is inexpensive and very easy to do.

Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in with you to see if you needed anything else. Just let me know, if you don't need anything else, you can close the question out by rating me on your end, happy to help out if you still need it. Thanks, Jeff