Pool and Spa

Questions about Pool Repair? Ask an Expert Online.

Pool and Spa

I have a spa power 1000 controller and the spa has not been

Customer Question
used for a while. I...
I have a spa power 1000 controller and the spa has not been used for a while. I have filled it and switched it on and it comes up with errror code CE:06 and all three LED's flash. nothing works. Any ideas?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
12/4/2015
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician

That is a limit switch with a reset button in center. It is the high limit. So just follow piping to the limit and press the center button

Are you able to send a pic of what I'm looking for?
I got an email telling me that you have answered my question. I cant find the answer! are you able to provide an image of the reset button so that I know what I'm looking for?

give me the model and I will forward drawing

Spa Power 1000 as per my original question. If you need any other reference please let me know

that is just the control system...it does not tell me what cabinet or piping

It is a barrier reef shell with one massage chair and 2 recliners
Billy
Billy
Billy, Technician