How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Billy Your Own Question
Billy, Technician
Category: Pool and Spa
Satisfied Customers: 22519
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
Type Your Pool and Spa Question Here...
Billy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking SPA PS-4-C. Need grab bars and other chrome thngs.

Customer Question

Looking for parts for CAL SPA PS-4-C. Need grab bars and other chrome thngs. Corrosion causing bleeding into water. and manual that shows how it is constructed.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.


we will need to have the age of the unit as parts changed over revisions

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bought it in 1983. s/n 10402. Is this going to cost me another 30$?

Related Pool and Spa Questions