Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

My artic spa comes up with a code of 507. I cannot find out

Customer Question

My artic spa comes up with a code of 507. I cannot find out what this is. Everything works fine on it except the temperature. It has been dropping to 59, the lowest setting, every few days. I will turn off the circuit breaker for a couple of hours and when I turn it back on the tub heats up to what I have it set at.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I also receive a Fd00 code when the temperature does not want to move beyond 59 degrees.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
a 4.00 and a 507 code is displayed when I turn the circuit breaker back on but temperature will then come on and stay at 59 (I cannot change it up) . In a bit it will register the actual temperature the water is but when I press the Up arrow to increase the water temperature the read out stays with 59.
Expert:  Billy replied 2 years ago.

hello does the keypad not respond at all?