Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have this same problem with the spa draining but we also

Customer Question

I have this same problem with the spa draining but we also have several water features (fountains, waterfalls, spa with overflow, slide, and regular pool jets. We have a Hayward salt water system. I haven't done a bucket test but our utility company notified us about our usage increasing indicating a possible leak.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 2 years ago.

hello,

when you say spa draining...do you mean it is losing water into the pool?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well I don't know if is going back into the pool or not. I need to do a bucket test I suppose. I did get notice from the water company that our usage is high.
Expert:  Billy replied 2 years ago.

We would need to decipher if the loss is in the system somewhere...underground, spill etc. If you could run test it would help