How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Fix my Pool and Spa Your Own Question
Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Category: Pool and Spa
Satisfied Customers: 1100
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
Type Your Pool and Spa Question Here...
Fix my Pool and Spa is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is needed to switch bullfrog 331 (2007) from 110 to 220

Customer Question

what is needed to switch bullfrog 331 (2007) from 110 to 220
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 2 years ago.

The above link will take you to the owners manual and refer to page 19 of manual to see how to convert spa to 220 you should only use a qualified electrician or authorized bull frog company to do conversion.