poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

Topside controller hot tub died. got a new one but can't

Customer Question

topside controller for my hot tub died. got a new one but can't figure out how to connect it to the power - doesn't look like the connector on the contoller matches anything on the spa pack. Help?
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 2 years ago.

If you purchased a topside for the exact replacement then it should look the same and have the same end plug in. However there are many topsides out there that are not made anymore and the replacement ones may not work with your current circuit board, in this case you would need to replace the circuit board as well. All topside controls today have a plug in type connector and on the top right side of the circuit board there is a place to plug it in and it should be labeled topside control or main control unit. Let me know what topside you need and or make and model of spa and I will see if I can find out which one you need.