poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have a Hayward Aqua Rite clorine generator, AQR3, 3-cell,

Customer Question

I have a Hayward Aqua Rite clorine generator, AQR3, 3-cell, my pool have about 61000 ltr. I think somethings wrong because i must have 50 kg salt to swimming pool every week. Maybe i shall have 5 or 9-cell ?
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I send this question yesterday, i have pay, but no people have answer me ?
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 2 years ago.
I can still help out if you need it. The 714 gasket is permantly installed on the bottom of the key assembly. What is it exactly that you're trying to line up, the key assembly and the top cover plate with each other? The top plate has a notch cut in to it and will only mount back on to the valve body one way, so you should be fine there. Now if you're trying to line up the bottom key assembly up with the top plate with the label, you want the one open spot that's in the key assembly lined up directly under the label where it's marked Filter, then put your handle and pin back in and reassemble it back to the bottom half with the six screws. If this doesn't help, please don't hesitate to let me know, I'll help you out any way I can. Thanks, Jeff
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, but i not understand what you meen ?Jostein