How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask poolguy810 Your Own Question
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Category: Pool and Spa
Satisfied Customers: 1675
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
Type Your Pool and Spa Question Here...
poolguy810 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a split in my INtex pool at the bottom of the wall of

Customer Question

I have a split in my INtex pool at the bottom of the wall of the pool, how do I repair this
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 2 years ago.
There are pool liner patch kits sold at most pool stores since the Intex pool is vinyl these patch kits should work fine, cut a piece of the patch material 2 inches larger than the cut in the pool and round off the edges of the patch then using the glue provided in the kit spread the glue on one side of the patch then adhere to the tear area and smooth out with your fingers allow to set for a couple of hours, you can use this patch under water or not doesn't matter.