Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a Jandy LRZ 400 EN heater on my pool that was installed

Customer Question

I have a Jandy LRZ 400 EN heater on my pool that was installed in 2012. Ever since it was installed, we noticed the heater would run for a little bit, and then would turn off before the pool reached its desired temperature. I read in several posts it could be the flame sensor, so I did replace it. My old flame sensor had frayed wires, which I could see causing some of my issues, but with the problem still occurring, I've read it could be the Pressure Switch. I have a multimeter, but how do I check the switch to see if its working properly? If I need to replace the pressure switch, I see from Jandy's parts list -- they have 2 pressure switches .... a R0013200 which is a 2-PSI switch, or a R0015500 which is a 1-10 PSI switch... which one should I use?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 2 years ago.

what is diagnostic telling when it shuts down?

Are you getting a code or does the unit act as if shut down is normal?

Use reply