Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Pool temp. 20 c heater runs min. restarts 1 hr. later

Customer Question
pool temp. 20 c heater...
pool temp. 20 c heater runs for 10 min. restarts 1 hr. later ? help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
7/2/2015
Pool and Spa Expert: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 3 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Hello, We need to do a few tests, first test, set the thermostat up to 23C and tell me if the same thing happens.If it still only runs 10 minutes, then it is going off on one of its high limit controls, that will happen if water flow is reduced due to a dirty sand filter, or if water scale has built up inside the tubes inside the boiler... it can get complex from there. Tell me a lot about your technical skills and experience so that I can coach you most effectively from there.--------------