Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

We have accidentally locked out our water feature. How do…

Customer Question
We have accidentally locked out...
We have accidentally locked out our water feature. How do we unlock it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
our pool control is a jandy aqualink RS6
7/1/2015
Pool and Spa Expert: Mike R., Plumber replied 3 years ago
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing and repair field for 20 years. I will be happy to assist you tonight. To turn the water feature back on it is Preset # ***** and labeled "Spillover" or "Speed 4"To get to that selection MENU/HELP > SYSTEM SETUP > VSP SETTINGS > SELECT SPEED/LABELS > LABELS SPEEDS> CHOOSE ITEM > SELECT GENERAL LABELS/CUSTOM LABELS
Hi, there is nothing called "VSP Settings" on our system.
nor is there a labels speeds
or an option to select general labels/custom labels
I will opt out and open to other experts. Sorry for the delayed response. Mike