poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have a teledyne laars lite series 2 heater and it will come

Customer Question

I have a teledyne laars lite series 2 heater and it will come on but will only run for a short period of time and it will shut down,cool and then restart what would cause it to do that?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Phil replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Tell me please how long it runs before it goes off... so far it sounds like it is cycling on a maladjusted temperature control. If you can take a clear, well focused picture of the wiring diagram glued inside its service panel, taken from straight on, and use the paper clip icon at the top of your reply box to attach it, I can mark the diagram up with trouble shooting directions. You will need a multi meter, tell me a lot about your technical background so i can coach you most effectively. .