Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a Jandy control system that seems to have stopped controlling.

Customer Question

I have a Jandy control system that seems to have stopped controlling. At first the pump would have to be manually turned on from the fuse box. I have ordered a relay for that, but now it seems nothing will turn on. All the lights on it work so its getting power. Could all of the relays have gone bad or is it more likely to be the control board which is pcbs#8124a
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I'm sorry to hear that. I would have suspected the relay first myself good call. But the problem you are having could be the control board itself. Before ordering a new one though, check all the connections to be sure they are clean and tight because that would cause this very issue as well. Also disconnect power form the system for at least 30 full minutes and see if the board resets and things work again. But if not then yes you will need a new control board. And yes you have the correct # ***** that one so you can be sure thats the required board ;-)I will stick with you until you have this working,please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)Thank you and have a great day!