Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Roll out switch open on raypack 266. What to do

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/23/2015
Pool and Spa Expert: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 3 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Hello, press the red button on it and tell me if heater fires again when there is a call for heat, if it does look at the burner flames to see all burners are burning identically or not, and if flames are billowing out of the burner opening with the bad roll out switch. If the roll out switch fails to reset, bypass it briefly while you do the test above as you observe the flames for a few moments to see if there is any flame roll out **do not leave the heater running unattended for longer than that brief few seconds test** If needed you can buy the flame roll out switch here.http://screencast.com/t/AUhn6WJA http://www.poolpartsonline.com/p-120-raypak-rp2100-digital-heater-parts.aspx?keyword=raypak+266+roll+out+switch---------We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions within your agreed on limit at no additional charge.