Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

My service code on my j***** *****te 2 heater is FL 0 already…

Customer Question
hello my service code on...
hello my service code on my j***** *****te 2 heater is FL 0 already replaced power board and the same code shows
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
6/18/2015
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 3 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician
have you checked the flow of water and the pressure switch?
Going to do that next I just took the service man's word for it going to by pass the switch and see what happens
The flow of water is good by the way
Make sure you start with the switch open...after start up jump it.
No nothing happens it just switches off
Ok,
this code can also manifest from another safety in series with the flo switch
There is a red and black wire on the board side by side by SAFETY...do you these wires?
Have to check tomorrow its dark outside now
Ok,
do the following:
power leaves the board on the red wire..it goes to a a fusible link, 2 limits and the flow switch.
Follow that red wire and one at a time bypass the next switch...so first remove the fused link wires and bypass...if still open put wires back on and follow the red to next switch...bypass...etc until you find the open.
The issue is power is leaving on red from safety...but is not making it back to black wire on safety
OK I appreciate your help I will try tomorrow thank you *****
Just respond when you can..keep this on your end until ready