Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a raypak rp2100 digital pool and spa heater that works…

Customer Question
I have a raypak rp2100...
I have a raypak rp2100 digital pool and spa heater that works with a jandy remote control. I cannot get the heater to switch from manual to remote when I push the three buttons at the same time it kicks back to manual every time
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 day by:
6/9/2015
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 3 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician
does it search for 3-5 seconds and then revert or right away?
use reply
When I hold the three buttons for about 5 seconds and let go it switches back to manual right away
That is an odd one...I will open to the others for a look
Thank you and I will await your answer

I have not been given an answer and as of Wednesday 6/10/15 have not heard anything.