Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

I have a 2005 Tiger River Spa. 120 volt. Ready and power…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a 2005...
Hi, I have a 2005 Tiger River Spa. 120 volt. Ready and power lights flashing, heater and jets don't work. After replacing heater relay board because it was fried, Same condition with nothing working. Removed heater sensor wire from board and jumped pins. lights stop flashing but nothing runs. When I press jets button panel shows jets running but nothing happens. Circulating pump, heater and jets don't work
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 1 day by:
6/6/2015
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 3 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician
hello,
do you have power to the pump motor during this?
Use reply
No, no power even when I unplug pressure switch and loop it
thank you...Have you checked the output of the selector switch?
As in the flow to the different jets?
I have a green light on the mother bd = LIM OK and a green light on heater relay bd, no other lights or power to pumps or heater