Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

Can't prime the pool after winter, I changed all the gasket…

Customer Question
can't prime the pool after...
can't prime the pool after winter, I changed all the gasket around the pump. got it to run for about 4 hours then the flow stopped again. I fill the skimmer with water and start it, it almost goes then skimmer empties. When I shut it off to start over the basket fills with water. when I take cover of skimmer basket I hear a lot of air escape. Any idea what to try next ? thanks !!!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
Answered in 2 days by:
6/6/2015
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 3 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician
is the seal actually holding?...it sounds like one is still drawing air.
Use reply