TheHotTubGuy
TheHotTubGuy, Hot Tub Repairman
Experience:  20yrs. experience repairing all brands of hot tubs.
64889713

I have a Streamline spa from 1992, yes it's old. I replaced

Customer Question

I have a Streamline spa from 1992, yes it's old. I replaced the control panel about 10 years ago and it has been working fine. Now I have a small problem. The temperature down button will not work now so it is stuck at 102 degrees. The up button will work and if I were to push it, it would go to 103 which would be too hot for me. Also, to put this unit into or out of economy mode, you have to push the up and down button simultaneously. It is a sealed unit so can I replace the down button?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  TheHotTubGuy replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** do my best to answer your question and resolve your issue.
Most sealed units are not serviceable. Very few molded pillows are still available for tubs that old. I can try to find out more if I can see them and get accurate measurements.
I do not know exactly what system and topside you have. '92 was a mixture of air/mechanical systems and new electronic systems. If you could send a good picture of your topside and pillows, I'm pretty sure I'll recognize it and give you a better detailed answer and what options yo may have.
If you happen to know the part/make of the topside from replacing it prior, just forward that to me with or without a picture.
Thank you.
Standing by,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Todd,Sorry that I did not get back to you yet. I will try and take a pic tonight. How do I send you a pic of the control?
That's fine, I am still available to continue when you are ready.
Here is how to send pics, just use the link for instructions:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Standing by,
Todd