Pool and Spa

Questions about pool repair? Ask an Expert online.

What byte codes do I send to my Intelliflo VS over RS-485 to…

Customer Question
What byte codes do I...
What byte codes do I send to my Intelliflo VS over RS-485 to shut the pump off?
I'm trying 0xFF,0x00,0xFF,0xA5,0x00,0x60,0x10,0x01,0x04,0x03,0x21,0x00,0x00,0x01,0x3E but that just seems to put the pump into whatever state it was in before the cable was plugged in!!
--joe
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Pool and Spa
5/31/2015
Pool and Spa Expert: Billy, Technician replied 3 years ago
Billy
Billy, Technician
Have you done a 4 button reset to revert back to initial program?

Was pump shut off during a cycle?

use reply
I don't think you understand my question. I'm writing my own software to control the pump via the RS485 cable. I'm asking if I am sending the proper sequence to the pump to turn it off.